Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge music control not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the surge music control work with most music player apps that come with Android phones? Got a honor 8 and the music setup fails after the double left button press from the home screen. It goes to connecting then fails and reverts to home screen again.

Any suggestions because it's paired to my phone and I've got the music player playing as usual. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hope you're having a great day @Surging_Forward! Thanks for joining us. Heart

I was checking compatibility for your Honor 8, but I noticed that it is not listed on the official list of compatible devices that connects with Fitbit products.  That means that you have the option download the Fitbit App, but Fitbit can not assure that all the features will work flawless because the device is not totally compatible. Smiley Indifferent

That might be the reason why the music player is not working properly. You can try the steps in this article to see if this helps.

Give it a try and let me know!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't work. Looking online at specs it doesn't have the AVRCP protocol needed. Shame really because it isn't a low end phone. I doubt I'd have bought it if I'd known.

Best Answer
0 Votes