Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS can't stop tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

GPS will not stop once started even fit bit live cant help! my watch once again is going strong till battery runs out now its been going 6 hrs 34 mins leaving me without a normal watch!!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @hornby! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community @WendyB, good suggestion! Woman Happy

Good to know that you've found support there, sorry to hear that your Surge is not responding. I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Please Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

i do not have a twitter account but have been in touch with fit bit hun but nothing has worked left feeling very unhappy but thank you all the same.

Best Answer

Hi @hornby! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community @WendyB, good suggestion! Woman Happy

Good to know that you've found support there, sorry to hear that your Surge is not responding. I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@hornbyJust so you know there are several ways to contact support. I always use email or chat

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks @WendyB! Great suggestions, I think that it's best to continue via email in this case!

Have a good one.

Best Answer