Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS graph disappearing from the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. As of saturday my run using Gps shows me that it is a run on the dashboard, but no google map appears with the route i have run. If i use touch screen on that run, on the next screen where maps,splits and heart rate appears it shows the google map with the route which was run.

I then uninstalled and installed fitbit again. The map does appear, but if i go out of fitbit and back in again ,it is no longer there. I am also linked to Strava and there the google map appears with the route i ran.

Can anyone give me advice what to do.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @downing! Hope you're doing great! Thanks for reporting this issue. It sounds odd! I'd like to see what is the information that you have there. Would you mind taking both screenshots of the Fitbit App? One where you can see the map and the other where you can't see it. Which mobile device are you using to see this information? Smiley Embarassed

It'd help to determine what is happening with your App. I really appreciate this information.

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @downing! Hope you're doing great! Thanks for reporting this issue. It sounds odd! I'd like to see what is the information that you have there. Would you mind taking both screenshots of the Fitbit App? One where you can see the map and the other where you can't see it. Which mobile device are you using to see this information? Smiley Embarassed

It'd help to determine what is happening with your App. I really appreciate this information.

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer