Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pebble acquisition

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I liked the Surge but now I have a Pebble Time Steel, which is fantastic, I would urge Fitbit to enable Pebble to contributr to Fitbit data just as it can to Apple health. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hope you’re having an amazing time on the Forums, I’m really glad that you’ve joined us @RogerPlant. Welcome aboard! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for your thoughts on this. I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit your vote and comment in the suggested idea: Fitbit integration with Pebble. In our Feature Suggestions board all members of the Community can comment and vote for new ideas; so it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard.

See you around! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hope you’re having an amazing time on the Forums, I’m really glad that you’ve joined us @RogerPlant. Welcome aboard! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for your thoughts on this. I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit your vote and comment in the suggested idea: Fitbit integration with Pebble. In our Feature Suggestions board all members of the Community can comment and vote for new ideas; so it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard.

See you around! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer