Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Are there games and if some one cane make a game??
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The Surge is not like other devices where you can install apps. You just get what fitbit provide and that doesn't include any games.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Moshe_123, how you doing? Woman Very Happy Agree with @SteveH, the Surge doesn't include any games. This link has the list of Fitbit partners and includes several "Games & Rewards" apps.

Enjoy your weekend guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly before, I had thoughts about creating my own game because I was fond of programming for a long time, but in the end I decided to abandon this idea because we see that there are a huge number of games on the market and I could not come up with something completely new. So I was scared of the competition and just gave up my dream. Now I actively play lol and I think that there is no game in the world that is better than lol. It’s just an awesome storyline, graphics, and besides, I just enjoy this optimization. The only problem is lack of time. I can’t find the time to develop my account, but it seems to me that I have found a solution to this problem. I found elo boost cheap and now the system will automatically develop my account for a small fee and it's just awesome!

Best Answer
0 Votes