Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Button not responsive. very frustrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I noticed that my home button is not responsive. I pressed a couple of times, and sometimes it starts the music on my phone. but when i pressed the home button once, nothing happens. i am unable to get to any menu, can't initiate exercise or run or timer. this is very frustrating as i use it everyday for workout.

i searched through the forum and have tried changing the clock face and re-sync it. unfortunately, the home button is still not responsive. this surge is a replacement as my previous tracker had severe fogging issues.

can anyone advise me what to do and how can i fix it without buying another replacement. i like fitbit products, unfortunately their product doesnt last at all!!.. after the one year warranty period, things start to break down.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JaclynteohIt's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for posting your input here and for trying those steps. I've got in touch with our Support Team, so they can give you a hand with this. Keep an eye on your email inbox!

Have a good one!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer