Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horseback Riding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be nice if the multi sport feature of the Fitbit Surge automatically recognized horseback riding, that way when I get on my horse I don't have to worry about it counting thousands of steps that I did not take myself.  I'd like my normal and every day activities to be tracked accurately but when I ride for an hour I can get up to 12,000 steps. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jbisson510

Feel free to add your vote / comment to @adobe101 's suggestion on the Feature Requests subforum:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Tracking-Exercise-Horseback-Riding/idi-p/715938

The more votes increases the chance of the developers integrate the functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know it's not automatic, but have you tried the drivebit app? You can link it to your fitbit account and when you start your ride just click start on the drivebit app. Once you finish your ride click finish, and it will then remove all the steps you acquired during that period.
Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question about riding. It looks like I've ran 40000 steps after a long trail ride. Not so, but feels like it some days. Lol

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @plumcrazy, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. You might want to take a look of this thread where people is discussing different ways to track Horseback Riding. You can let me know if you have questions about it, also take some time to visit our Feature Suggestions board to place your vote and comments about this feature request: Tracking Exercise: Horseback Riding.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer