Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity stopped syncing around 6:15am

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My hourly activity stopped synching around 6:15 AM EDT today. My total steps are synching properly but the hourly/time record stopped in the 6:15 to 6:30 AM EDT time period today. Sometimes I get a few steps in the current time period but they have been disappearing. My current total steps are 7,756 but the time chart breakdown only shows 5,325. I'm using Surge. I've restarted it and toggled my Bluetooth on and off but neither of those help. Is it a database issue on your side? How can I fix this?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @jwysocki, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for reaching out and for the steps that you've tried to help your Fitbit. Thanks for those details I'd like to take a closer look at what could be going on. 

The first thing I'd like for you to try would be to log out and then force close the app. Give it a couple of seconds and then open and log back into the app again. That should force it to reconnect with the servers and download all information again

In the meantime please answer these questions:

• What phone are you using?
  • When did this start happening?
  • Have you checked on the web Dashboard too?

Look forward to your reply.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer