Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set walk time to 0?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello how can I set my steps to 0?

thanks😊

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the help @SteveH, you're awesome! Hey there @Chillygirl57! It's great to know that you're really into Fitbit! Feel free to post back any question that you might have, we're here to help you out! Woman Wink

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

Have a good one! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

The steps get reset to zero at midnight each day. It's not possible to reset them during the day. Why are you trying to reset them?

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Chillygirl57, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community! Heart

If you want to wipe out your data in the Account to start from 0 again, you need to create a new Fitbit Account, as there is no way to set it in 0 steps again. Now, if you're talking about the steps for the day, as @SteveH mentioned, your Fitbit Account reset the information at midmight, every day; so you don't have to do anything else! Smiley Happy

If you track a couple of steps with your Surge, but you want to delete them you can enter a Driving activity. You will find more information in this article in the Fitbit website.

Hope this helps! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Steve! My cousin gave me this Fitbit and it already had steps on it. She could find the user manual so I wasn't sure if it reset itself are not.

Best Answer

Thank you Yojanafitbit

im sure I will have lots of questions, since I don't have a user manual.😊

Best Answer

Thanks for the help @SteveH, you're awesome! Hey there @Chillygirl57! It's great to know that you're really into Fitbit! Feel free to post back any question that you might have, we're here to help you out! Woman Wink

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

Have a good one! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit won't reset to 0 now after daily savings time.  It just keeps adding up the steps to the previous day's total.

DebP

Best Answer

Hi @Tasha15, nice to see you here. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for placing your comment. If your tracker didn't reset to 0 one night it was due to the Fitbit Account, it must be a one time error. Those steps cannot be deleted for that day, sorry for that. But it should be happening again. Cat Embarassed

In case that it was something done by your tracker just restart it. And keep an eye on it for the next days. If for some reason you have issues with the time on your Surge after this, see the steps suggested in this post.

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is good now, it actually reset itself the 2nd day after day light savings time to zero steps.  Thanks

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Tasha15! It's great to know that it is working now! 

I don't know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes