Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Biking in my Surge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Biking mode for surge setup

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your question is not very clear.

But If you go to the dashboard. Click on the gear and go to settings. Then on the left hand side choose the device name and scroll down to exercise shortcuts. Expand it and but a check mark in bike then save it. It will need to sync before it shows on the unit itself.

If that's not what you are looking for then let us know what you are really asking

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Your question is not very clear.

But If you go to the dashboard. Click on the gear and go to settings. Then on the left hand side choose the device name and scroll down to exercise shortcuts. Expand it and but a check mark in bike then save it. It will need to sync before it shows on the unit itself.

If that's not what you are looking for then let us know what you are really asking

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
That worked perfectly. I really appreciate the guidance. Thanks
Best Answer

@bikebull60 Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! Welcome to the Forums! Heart

I noticed that @WendyB has offered a few suggestions to help resolve your issue. If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

Come back anytime we're here to help! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer