Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track Motorcross? Suggestions?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I race motocross it's important to stay in shape. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which exercise catergory to pick? I was thinking work out; since I really only need it to tell me how long I rode, my pulse, and heart rate. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

Yes I would use workout mode. Its used when nothing else comes close.

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

Yes I would use workout mode. Its used when nothing else comes close.

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you very much 🙂 I just need to know how long I rode and my heart rate; that helps a lot 

Best Answer

Hi @MXRacer13! Glad to see you on board! Cat Wink

I think that @WendyB's suggestion is a good one! You can also check this thread in which they're discussing about the same topic: How should I register my activity? (Motocross). At this moment we don't have the specific option to track that activity since is not a base activity, but feel free to add your vote and comments in our Feature Suggestions board to ask for more option in the future:  More activities.

As a piece of advise, you might consider editing your Workouts after you synchronize your Fitbit Surge with your Fitbit App. To have a better reading, you can name it as "Motorcycle"; it will make it a little bit more accurate in regards of your stats.

Hope this helps! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes