Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help surge flipping out on me

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate showing 199, should I be dead?Heart rate showing 199, should I be dead?

Can someone help put on charge and it add 2000+ steps , sometimes no heart rate some times 199 when pottering around , also burns 2000 + calories  when on charge , flashes all night long when I take it off , have followed all advice regards resetting, but it still just does what it wants Heeeeeelp 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I was hoping that me post would have attracted the attention of someone a Fitbit as I don't know what to do 

Best Answer

" flashes all night long when I take it off "

why not shut it down if you don't wear it at night

Best Answer

I do , it just starts vibrating and flashing . 

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @fran1972 and @Ant4, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

Thanks a million for your patience and for posting that picture it helps a lot. Also the information that you attached is very appreciated to get a better response. Let me tell you that it's very odd to see the HR showing 199 and getting ghost steps. I'd suggest to restart it a couple of more times.

Then swipe the display on your Surge until you get the "Settings" > Find Heart Rate > turn it off and sync your Fitbit. Wait for a moment an put in on Auto and sync it again. It should help you with the extra amount of calories that it is giving you and the restart should help with those extra steps.

You can also test your Surge to check the steps accuracy. Please note that I unmarked your "Accepted Solution" post, until we find a proper solution in your case. This is to help other users that might be researching for the same answer. Hope you understand! Robot wink

@Ant4 Your suggestion was very nice, thanks for jumping in!Heart 

Please give it a shot and let me know how it works! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes