Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge losing accuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I feel like here in the last month my surge is losing accuracy....My steps are seem off and calorie burn. Then last night I was at my hour long intense kickboxing class and it didn't even register one minute of activity I had to go back and add it in. I know i don't move too much sometimes with me desk job but sometimes there is quite the odd variation... I need a new fitness tracker, but I've lost count how many fitbits I have had over the years.... I want one, but tired of buying them. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for popping by the forums @Stephg88! Sorry you feel that way! Please let's help your little buddy by restarting it a couple of times. Then follow the accuracy test steps, so we can verify how is this working. Robot Happy

1. Put your Fitbit tracker on your wrist.
2. Walk 100 steps, making sure to count a step each time one of your feet hits the ground.
3. Pause, then check your tracker to see your step count.

If your tracker counted less than 100 steps or more than 100, please let us know and we'll see if we can investigate further. Sometimes, when you start walking you may notice that your steps may not update on your tracker right away. After about 10-15 continuous steps, you'll notice the steps catch up and start updating in real-time with each step you take.

It's important to specify whether you wear the tracker on your dominant or non-dominant wrist, please check the recommendations about choosing the correct Handedness.

I'll be around, let me know how this works! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes