Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import external TCX files to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to import TCX files to my past activities. Is ti possible?

Modified by moderator: Title for clarity

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

You cannot do 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ridiculous -- what a mistake to get involved with the products of this company.  Cannot correct activity data -- or import tcx data for file you corrected elsewhere?!  Everyone forgets occasionally to turn off activity -- so everyone just has to live with messed up or missing activity--- We don't feel like fixing to give options so -- screw you customer! 

Well screw you Fitbit - once I leave never coming back to your crap customer service and clunky interface.  You'll be in dustbin of tech apps soon enough...

Best Answer

Fitbit, it's 2021 now this post is 5 years old and still no movement from you? Come on it really is a simple request almost all other apps have already implemented.

Best Answer

This, and other issues is why I'll be moving over to Garmin later this year when my subscription has finished.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, and WHEN will it possible to import TCX Files? Or do I have to use a third Party App wich is compatible to fitbit an give them all my data just for the ability to see the stats in Fitbit? Maybe I should change the tracker again to a company that is more open for exchanging data with other Health providers.

Health Data (there are more than Fitbit is recording) and Android are two worlds that will not get together.

Best Answer
0 Votes