Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mile splits have disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The mile splits no longer show when I go for a long run (8+ miles).  They are still the same for short runs (3-4 miles).  Is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Good morning @MMGT and welcome to the Forums! If you're not able to see the splits option make sure that your Surge GPS is connecting properly, restart your tracker a couple of times and then try again. Smiley Wink

When was the last time that you had the option to see the split option? Have you done any update on your Surge? What is the option that you have in your runs? These details will help to determine what is happening. Smiley Embarassed

I'll be around to check with later! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I did restart my tracker and that didn't work.  Last long run I can see splits for was on November 19.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @MMGT! That's really odd, since it should be able to work for long runs too. Do you mind sending me a screen shot of your run on the 19th. where you can see the splits and also if you have a picture of any other long run where you cann't see the split, so we can further investigate this. Smiley Happy

I'll be waiting for your response! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi - I'm also having this problem. Until two weeks ago, each tracked free run I did (usually around 4.5 miles) showed my mile splits for each time. This has now disappeared for all new and also previous runs. It's really annoying as I was using it to track my progression. Please can you advise (and yes, I have restarted my tracker and app. Thank you.

Best Answer

Mine have as well, I used to be able to look back, to see if I have improved, hope this get sorted. 

Best Answer

Me too. Km splits showed a few days ago. Now it's just cue km and pace.  Gutted as I'm training.  What's going on?

Best Answer

I am having this problem as well.  Laps/miles appear on my laptop, but only distance cues on my app.  This happened after my last update, and logging out/restarting does not fix the problem.  See the photos below of my laptop and the current version of the app.  I need to open STRAVA on my phone, which is pulling data from my Fitbit to see my mile splits.  Please fix to previous version.

Laptop viewLaptop viewApp viewApp view

Best Answer

Today when I went for my 10k run, I set run cues at every 1k.  They've been 1k in the past, but I also changed to 5k and 10k, and all I received were lap splits for these.  Today, having set at 1k cues, I got the 10 1k run splits as before - however I'm sure we shouldn't need to set it to 1k in order to get all 1k splits - also, on my Mac al splits show up past and present no matter what the k cue was set at - on my phone everything but today's run only shows as yours does.  WHAT HAS HAPPENED FITBIT?

Best Answer

Mine fixed itself when I let the battery run out and let it sit for a day.

Best Answer

FIT bit battery I assume?  How strange.

Best Answer

I'll have to try this, it's so frustrating not being able to look back on times 

Best Answer

I changed free run cue in shortcuts in Surge account from 10k to 1k and that gave me splits for each k, however previous ones didn't show on phone just on iMac...I am talking to Fitbit now.  Will return!

Best Answer

Thanks a million for all your comments and feedback! Woman Happy

I've already escalated the issue to our Team; we might have to wait a for the next update of the Fitbit App to see if this fixes the issue.

In the meantime, let me take the feedback and let's wait. These types of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times the solution takes more time to develop. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! Cat Embarassed

BTW thanks a lot for your help! I'll be around in case you have more questions! Woman Wink

Best Answer