Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've had my surge for around a week and it is constantly missing steps and if I do less than ten is doesn't even register that I've done any have tried resetting multiple times but has made no difference anyone have any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Andy86, hope you're doing great today! First of all, I'd recommend checking this thread to know how accurate is your Surge tracker. 

Check it and let me know if you see an improvement afterwards!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks I've had a look but couldn't find anything of help I've reset it multiple times checked wrist position and it's still not always counting steps when it does it's accurate but it sometimes doesn't count any and sometimes doesn't count till five done ten or more and seems to be getting worse do you have any other ideas? Tia
Best Answer
0 Votes

In this case, my best suggestiond would be to get in touch with Customer Support directly. They can do a deeper investigation and see where the issue is coming from. 

Don't forget to mention all the steps you've taken to avoid getting the same ones. 

You'll be in good hands @Andy86 Woman Tongue

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes