Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most elegant fitbit with hr tracker?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the surge which I use for tracking my running however I would like a more elegant tracker for when im

in the office. If I bought a fit bit Alta hr just for general day to day does it all feed into the one profile in my app ?? Thanks for your help 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Chesterchops Once you add it to your account all its accumulated data will go your Dashboard after it syncs.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

Thanks very much ... now just need to decide on size 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here my good friend @VF31AE3! Thanks for taking a break from stepping @Chesterchops. Welcome, welcome! Cat Very Happy

I love the Fitbit Alta HR design too, you have some many options to choose regarding band color; including the metal bracelet. You can pick the correct size using the print guide on the website. I encourage you to check more details about how to use two trackers in one Fitbit Account so you can have an idea on how it works.

Happy stepping! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer