Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving daily step badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just realized that I haven't gotten any daily step badges over 10k. I don't normally pay much attention to the badges, but I had over 16k steps two days ago and haven't gotten anything.

The only thing that may be why is that my fitbit automatically logs walks over 15 minutes as exercise so I don't know if that doesn't count towards daily steps. Any insight is greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's always lovely to see new names on the Forums @Talic300! Hello.

If your Fitbit is logging the walk as an exercise, it should still count as an activity. Perhaps it is only that your Dashboard is not loading up correctly. Let's try to log out of your account and then log back in. That has helped me in the past when my information would not be accurate.

Since you mentioned that you reached 16k, you should've gotten a 15k badge. Please check if it shows up after the log out.

Keep me updated on this situation! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, @Talic300@LanuzaFitbit! Nice to see you guys. Cat Embarassed As our good friend said, as long as your tracker is recording the exercise it should count towards your daily step goal. Did you try the suggestions that our friend @LanuzaFitbit shared? Also, please make sure that you are running the latest version of the App. 

Let us know how it goes! :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes