Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best is not updated

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
On March 26th I've achieved my personal best of 27679 steps and 20.32 km.
On March 28th got 34 floors.
If I check my personal best in profile pages, figures are updated to March 20th (floors are not even shown).
How can I sync them with more recent (and higher) values?
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you here @Roboto. If your personal best is not updating, I recommend logging out and logging back in to your account. Once you log back in, you should be able to see your information updated.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

It's great to see you here @Roboto. If your personal best is not updating, I recommend logging out and logging back in to your account. Once you log back in, you should be able to see your information updated.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you, @AlejandraFitbit.

This fixes the problem.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4F9845

Best Answer

logging out and back in does not work for me, I've tried it twice now.  

My Goal Day 'Goal Completed' trophy is only showing 'earned 1 time' and the first PB that I got, when I have got my goal nearly every day since purchased on 21st March, and had higher steps than that too.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @MicheJ. I recommend logging out and logging back in one more time and if this doesn't work, feel free to contact our Support Team. For a faster solution you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

I did log out and back in again and it doesn't work.  I did contact the support team and this was their reply:

"Hi Michelle,

We're sorry that you're having trouble with the Fitbit app and we thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. We've passed it on to our engineering team for research.

We appreciate your patience with this matter. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,"

Kind regards

Michelle

Moderator Edit: Post content 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @MicheJ. Apparently, regarding the advocate's reply, there's a problem with the "Best Day" feature. While our team fix this inconvenience, your patience would be much appreciated in this. 

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok thanks.  Do you mean the Goal Day challenge trophies?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!! If I delete app and reinstall will it work? What are risks with that? Super frustrating my first bests were not nearly what I've been able to achieve and after challenge I have to screenshot total and date so I remember. It's updating my steps and non where logged activities!

My personal best totals for weekend warrior and then daily show down and goal day won't update... But it reads, syncs and logs all my steps and gives me the total when I win or when the challenge ended. So what's the glitch now why it won't update 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1634230363459.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Lollypoplawyer @MicheJ
This discussion is about Personal Best figures in *profile web page*, not about trophies awarded during challenges.
The reply I marked as "solution" fixes the problem.
Please don't generate confusion and look for the right discussion here in community forums.
Best Answer

My personal best day for both steps and miles is also not working.  My profile shows my previous personal best day which was April 16.  I surpassed my 5/16 miles and steps on May 11 and the profile doesn't show it.  I have logged out and back in and that didn't fix it.

Oops, I meant I surpassed my 4/16 steps on 5/11.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Not to hijack the topic, but it's similar.

Is there anyway to Reset some/all of Personal Best?  I have a stairs climbed of 23 from an improper working Surge that I would like to remove.

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Banzai5150 Just do 24 steps... 😏
Best Answer
0 Votes

how can i get my personal best to update. last update was 3-18 on the goal day and 4-9 on the work week hustle and may 30 on weekend

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! It's great to have you here 🙂 If you are experiencing issues with your personal best please make sure your tracker is syncing properly. If it is syncing and your personal best is not updating please reach out to our support team for assistance. 

Let me know how it goes! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
There shouldn't be a solution posted to this post because there isn't one. This has been going on for months... Maybe even half a year? I have no idea why the fitbit app developers haven't figured this out yet. It doesn't seem like a priority. It's too bad because I think it's a great feature!
Best Answer

Hello @SarahJasmine! It's great to have you here. If you are experiencing issues with your personal best not updating please contact our support team for assistance. They will be happy to help! 🙂 

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Yes mine still isn't fixed either.  I did contact the support team, and they manually corrected the wrong information.  But the problem hadn't been fixed, so then the next time I surpassed a personal best, it didn't update correctly again.  I even asked them the first time if they had actually solved the problem or just did a manual fix, and I never got an answer.  Come on, Fitbit, get it together!

Best Answer

i am having a problem with my fitbit updating personal best. although i would love for this option to work. i LOVE my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sueb1997 I'm sorry to hear about your experience, my advise is to contact back our support team so they can assist you with your personal best not updating. Keep me posted about this! @ElaineFlem1 please contact our support team for assistance, you can reach then via email chat or phone. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Best Answer