Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Brightness on Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Just received my blue Surge today and I am totally disappointed with the brightness of the display. If you look at any of the product marketing pictures you will see bright white bold letters against a deep black background. This creates a customer expectation and that is the kind of display I had expected. Fitbit are disingenuous by showing these pictures which do not reflect in any way the weak capabilities of the Surge display. Please fix this in a future update.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Arthur_G. I think it would be great to have an option to customize the Surge's display brightness. I recommend checking the Surge back light brightness adjustment request, vote for it and leave your comment. I hope this can be implemented soon.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Fitbit Surge as a upgrade replacement for my Charge 2. I had to pay an extra $100 plus dollars. It is the biggest disappointment that the display screen is so dull that I can't enjoy it. I feel that I am just throwing money away. I am very dissatisfied. Fitbit needs to come up with a solution before it begins to  look like a warranty scam.

Best Answer
0 Votes