Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stage tracking fail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am very irritated to find out cheaper models have better sleep tracking details. I purchased the surge because it was the top model and had GPS. Why on Earth would other models have the technology, but the surge doesn't? 

Fail Fitbit! I hesitate to purchase another product because I feel like this was not clearly stated in your review of each device.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @Christi02, your comments are very important for us! 

Sorry to hear what happen to your Fitbit! I know that you maybe questioning about the quality of Fitbit but, I assure you that we test our Fitbit before releasing them to the market and we expect the highest quality in our products and services. Rest assure I'll pass along the feedback, your voice is being heard. Fitbit is always reviewing your responses to provide feedback to our product development team.

Thanks for sharing your feedback! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes