Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge stuck on Configuration screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the recommendations via the troubleshooting area on the fitbit.com website on how to rectify this issue without any success.

The screen always returns to Configuration - Lets get started

I tried connecting to laptop via the app and although it sends me a code to pair it up it cannot find the actual device when I tried to update the firmware

Any ideas anyone?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @MizzyMazzy, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Sorry about Fitbit! Thanks for the troubleshooting steps that you already tried!  I'd suggest trying the restart a couple of more times, while the tracker is plugged in into the computer. 

Then try these steps to disconnect your Fitbit from your account and add it back, to see if this helps as this type of issues are usually related to the firmware update. If these doesn't help and you have a computer please add back your tracker to your Fitbit account using the Fitbit Connect program on your computer via Wireless Dongle.  

Users have reported better results when using a computer. 

Hope this helps! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes