Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge asking the set up code repetitively

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi, every time I connect, i have to go through a connection procedure which includes typing a number into the app (number shown on surge's screen) and am taken through the same 'help' pages. i dont want this - how do i stop it and simply connect?  cant find how to turn it off in settings.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @carolynruth, hope you’re enjoying the forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for placing your comments here. First of all, congrats on your new Fitbit Surge! Now, about your inquiry in regards to your Surge asking for the code every time you try to connect it, it is must likely because something went wrong during the set up process and it is not finishing the initial update. Please, restart your Surge and try one more time to connect it using these steps.

Hope this works for you!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @carolynruth, hope you’re enjoying the forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for placing your comments here. First of all, congrats on your new Fitbit Surge! Now, about your inquiry in regards to your Surge asking for the code every time you try to connect it, it is must likely because something went wrong during the set up process and it is not finishing the initial update. Please, restart your Surge and try one more time to connect it using these steps.

Hope this works for you!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer