Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge display is missing pixels

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My display has started to miss pixels in it. I have reset the fitbit with some improvement. But us there something else I should do apart from buying a new one which is out of the question.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back @Loveym. I'll be more than glad to explain what I meant when I said reconnect your Fitbit.

Basically are these steps below (you can use your phone if you have one):

1. Restart your tracker a couple of times and make sure that it is fully charged
  2. Reboot your phone and check that you phone and Fitbit App is up to date 
  3. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your Surge from there (forget device)
  4. Open Fitbit App > Account > Surge > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  5. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  6. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Hope this helps and welcome again! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Loveym, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

You're in the right place to share your inquiry, thanks for trying to restart your Fitbit; that's the first step when having hardware issue. Why don't you try to reconnect it with your device, this might work. If not let me know so I can help you with the next step. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Not quite sure what is meant by reconnect my surge! I was connected to PC yesterday.

Display is still the same

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Loveym. I'll be more than glad to explain what I meant when I said reconnect your Fitbit.

Basically are these steps below (you can use your phone if you have one):

1. Restart your tracker a couple of times and make sure that it is fully charged
  2. Reboot your phone and check that you phone and Fitbit App is up to date 
  3. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your Surge from there (forget device)
  4. Open Fitbit App > Account > Surge > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  5. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  6. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Hope this helps and welcome again! Heart

Best Answer

Hey, thanks for suggesting the solution. I am not sure if my fitbit is missing pixels but it shows gibberish display on the screen. When scrolled for anything it start fluctuating randomly. It is quite difficult to manoeuvre inside the screen. I have restarted the device, uninstalled the app, installed it again, re-synched my device onto the app again, but to no avail of anything working, Could you help with something apart from this.

Best Answer

Nothing has made any difference to my display. I am still wearing it but
using the app to record my exercises.
Margaret L

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @abhushan86! Your feedback is really appreciated. @Loveym thanks for getting back.

@Loveym Thanks for details on your post and for the attempts to solve the issues with your Surge. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Our team will be reaching out shortly.  

Let me know if you have questions about it

Best Answer
0 Votes