Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not connecting to dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a replacement to my surge a while back now  (due to the rubber on the strap peeling away and it was less than 6 months old.. ..). My old watch which is still less than a year old is now not holding a charge for more than 1 day, so it was time to change to the replacement.

I have done everything as instructed but every time I try to pair it with my dashboard it will not connect. The 4 digit number comes up on my watch any I type it in on my phone and then it's says it not right so I do it again and again and again ( you get the message).

I have tried looking up all sorts of answers and help but nothing is working. 

Any help would be much appreciated as I am feeling really disappointed with fitbit a watch that's less than a year old basically done and now this....

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @skinnerpaul, your comments are very important for us!

Please receive a warm welcome. Cat Happy

Thanks for seeking help here and for taking the time to try the steps you've already tried. Please check that your phone is in the list of compatible devices with Fitbit, also make sure that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date. If so, please try the steps here. I hope this works.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @skinnerpaul, your comments are very important for us!

Please receive a warm welcome. Cat Happy

Thanks for seeking help here and for taking the time to try the steps you've already tried. Please check that your phone is in the list of compatible devices with Fitbit, also make sure that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date. If so, please try the steps here. I hope this works.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer