Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing to challenges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my surge yesterday. It will sync to the homepage but not to any of my challenges. It says I haven't synced in 7 hours now but I can sync it to the homepage and it says exactly what's on my surge. What can I do? 

I am syncing to the app on my Samsung galaxy s7

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dodgemama welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Challenges are great way to stay motivated! Thanks for sharing all those details about the issue you're having. In regards to your question, I'd suggest try to reconnect your Samsung Galaxy S7 again to your account; to make sure that it is syncing all data. Then wait until your challenges are updated with the most recent information from your account.

You will find more details about challenges in this article: What should I know about challenges?

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dodgemama welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Challenges are great way to stay motivated! Thanks for sharing all those details about the issue you're having. In regards to your question, I'd suggest try to reconnect your Samsung Galaxy S7 again to your account; to make sure that it is syncing all data. Then wait until your challenges are updated with the most recent information from your account.

You will find more details about challenges in this article: What should I know about challenges?

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes