Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge replacement band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Surge for almost a year.  I love it & it works great.  However the band has now literally fallen off because of a tear.  Can you please offer replacement bands?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

If it's less than 1 year old it's still under warranty so contact support. There are numerous threads on here all with the same band issues and some have links to non genuine fitbit replacement bands with a link to the instructions on you tube. If you still have warranty get a replacement from fitbit support. I would certainly read the other threads on here also!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a company called Etoper that sells replacement bands for the surge on Amazon.  I looked into it for a different size.  I haven't purchased one (yet) but they have good reviews!  I've bought all my replacement bands for various fitbits off amazon.  

Don't give up on the Surge just yet..... lol and good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased a replacement band from Etoper and it is an exact fit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dave,

Was it easy to replace the band without damaging anything? I read a few posts on the same issue of the Fitbit surge band breaking or falling apart and it was raised that the band had some form of atenna built into it and changing the band could damage the watch totally?

Best Answer
0 Votes
The band has some type of adhesive holding band onto the watch body so you have to be careful removing.  But I had no problem replacing and did not damage it.
Best Answer