Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge sleep stages request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Fitbit surge which I love , but I would love the sleep stages that is now available with the cheaper models. Why can’t the surge have the same? Will there be an update in the further for this? 

Many Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Winegoddess79, unfortunately the Surge is no longer one of Fitbit's currently available trackers.  Once a tracker is discontinued Fitbit will continue to support it as long as there are still users with that tracker, however these trackers only receive important security updates.  Fitbit do not continue to develop new features for discontinued trackers.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, slightly sad that I won’t get this feature, but I’m sure I will live. I hadn’t realised that the Surge was discontinued. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Winegoddess79, Fitbit have moved towards having all trackers having replaceable bands which is why they are no longer selling the Surge.  Otherwise I agree it is a great product. 

Hopefully yours will last a good long time (after two and a half years mine is still going strong), but when you are ready for an upgrade there are some really nice new Fitbits with lots of extra features.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer