Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge swipe not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The swipe on my surge isn’t working properly. You have to press down really hard while swiping about 20 times before it works. It then works properly until you leave it for a few mins then the same issue. Tried to restart it numerous times and it’s not worked. It’s also not receiving message / call notifications now too. Checked all the settings and it’s all correct.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

've noticed you are new around @Danpea, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

Thanks for the attempts you tried to fix your Surge, I'd recommend to try these steps too; but if this doesn't help, let me know so I can keep assisting you with that. Once your Surge starts working again the notifications will respond. Let me know if you have questions.

I'll be around. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for the welcome. The notifications are working again now, but the swipe still isn’t. It’s syncing fine but the swipe is now completely broken, doesn’t work at all.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Danpea and for trying the suggested steps. 

We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case. You can let them know all the steps that you've tried already.

Please let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi. I'm having the same issues with my surge watch not swiping. Can you help? 

Best Answer

Have you tried restarting?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner. Thanks for the help @DanpeaSmiley Happy

As mentioned above, the restart might help your Fitbit Surge to keep working. Thanks for the attempts you tried to fix your Surge, I'd recommend to try these steps too; but if this doesn't help, let me know so I can keep assisting you with that.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer