Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge won't tell correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My settings on my phone show Perth time zone. But I'm an hour behind on my surge. Settings on fitbit.com show it is on Jakarta time zone. I change to Perth but resets itself to Jakarta. Any ideas how to fix this. Thanks in advance

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dougie85, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for the details, you might try the same workaround but this time when you're in the Fitbit.com Dashboard make sure you save the change and force sync your Surge. Make sure that your phone is in Automatic Time Zone or choose the place manually. Same thing with your phone since it might be that is your Fitbit App the one that is changing if it is not connecting automatically. Did you travel recently?

You can read more about how to change the time on your Fitbit in this thread.

Give it a try and let me know how this works! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dougie85, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for the details, you might try the same workaround but this time when you're in the Fitbit.com Dashboard make sure you save the change and force sync your Surge. Make sure that your phone is in Automatic Time Zone or choose the place manually. Same thing with your phone since it might be that is your Fitbit App the one that is changing if it is not connecting automatically. Did you travel recently?

You can read more about how to change the time on your Fitbit in this thread.

Give it a try and let me know how this works! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!

That worked a treat

Best Answer

Hi @Dougie85! Awesome! Thanks for let me know that it worked and for marking this post as an Accepted Solution! Woman Very Happy

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes