Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swiping feature not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my watch for a number of years and just recently the swiping feature is not working. All I can do is the free run as that is what pops up initially. Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Inkabr , let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. Have you tried the restart: 

1. Press and hold the Home and Select buttons (left and bottom right) on your Fitbit Surge for 10 to 15 seconds, until you see the screen flash or start to dim.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. After your screen turns completely off, wait 10 seconds and press the Home button to turn your Surge back on.

Your tracker should now work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart we will have to check the options with support.

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did and the watch works great now. Thanks!
Best Answer

i restarted 2 times it but it still doesn’t work 

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @Paulo70, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying those steps! We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal. I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

@Inkabr Good to see that you're back on track, thanks for trying the suggested steps! Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Please let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes