Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing-notification Issues w/One plus 6 Oxygen OS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Problem: Surge doesn't stay synced with One plus 6 Android oxygen OS.

World around- Have to manually sync, restart band and re-set notification settings.

Call Notifications not functioning.

Have reviewed posts and tried recommendations have also viewed and understand one plus one is only comparable phone from one plus with. app. 

Fitbit team needs to work on this ASAP as this is one of largest selling phone brand and it's expected that Fitbit upscales app and firm ware to adapt new technology.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AbhijitW, glad to see you on the Forums, welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for sharing all those details in your post, I can tell that you really like your Surge.

We are continuing testing different devices to have more options to further meet the needs of our users, you can post your suggestion in regards to compatibility in this board: Feature Suggestions Board

I know that you've already tried different instructions, but if you with you can try these other steps to make it connect, some users have reported to be able to sync and use call and text notifications in different Android devices that are not in our list, when they update to the latest software. But you'll have to try, as for better practices it's best to sync with a compatible device.

I appreciate your feedback, at this moment we don't  have information about future updates but you can keep an eye on the Forums to be one of the first on knowing this.

Hope you have a good one!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @AbhijitW, glad to see you on the Forums, welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for sharing all those details in your post, I can tell that you really like your Surge.

We are continuing testing different devices to have more options to further meet the needs of our users, you can post your suggestion in regards to compatibility in this board: Feature Suggestions Board

I know that you've already tried different instructions, but if you with you can try these other steps to make it connect, some users have reported to be able to sync and use call and text notifications in different Android devices that are not in our list, when they update to the latest software. But you'll have to try, as for better practices it's best to sync with a compatible device.

I appreciate your feedback, at this moment we don't  have information about future updates but you can keep an eye on the Forums to be one of the first on knowing this.

Hope you have a good one!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer