Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two completely useless fitbits

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had 2 separate fitbits that after laying in a drawer won’t work. Apple fully acknowledges that it is a problem on their end and that it is common and there is no way to fix it, but refuses to do anything about it. 3 tablets, 2 fitbits, and numerous iPhones....  but they are willing to lose a customer over a Fitbit. They won’t replace it. They acknowledge it is their problem. They acknowledge it is common if a watch isn’t worn in a regular basis. But it’s my problem. They did offer 25% off of a new one. Why would I want 25% off so I could have 3 useless fitbits? Time to switch to Android. I’ve been wavering for a while, but they just made it really easy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have no idea if you are talking about an issue with Apple or with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is a problem with both Apple and Fitbit. The Fitbit is useless if you decide not to wear it for a while. This has happened to both the Fitbits I have owned. Apple, who makes Fitbit, refuses to do anything to make it right. I won’t buy a Fitbit again, because of this issue. I will discontinue my use of apple products, because one of the things that makes apple great is how the products all work together. If an apple product is not going to make my life easier, and I’m starting to cross over into other brands or operating systems, then the allure of the apple products working together so well doesn’t hold the same appeal. So the Fitbit doesn’t work (x2), and Apple (who makes Fitbit) won’t make it right (x2), so I see an issue with both. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another user becomes wiser. Well done! Now choose wisely next time.

By the way, in the manual they say to shut down the tracker if it will not be used for long time. And LiIon batteries do not like to stay fully discharged for a long time.

Just some thoughts ... 🙂

Best Answer

LOL, Apple doesn't make FitBit but I am sure someone has told you that.  Also, why did you buy a FitBit to stick it your drawer unused?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I started thinking about this too ...

Best Answer
0 Votes