Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to swipe between screens

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has stopped working i can not swipe on it at all and I have only had it for a month.

Moderator edit: clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Probably got confused kimmy, you can reset your Surge and bring back its "swipe-ability" by holding the left and bottom right buttons until the screen begins to fade (count to 30 as you hold them in at the same time).  Once the screen is blank press the left button to start it back up.

Better?

Thanks for checking!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Probably got confused kimmy, you can reset your Surge and bring back its "swipe-ability" by holding the left and bottom right buttons until the screen begins to fade (count to 30 as you hold them in at the same time).  Once the screen is blank press the left button to start it back up.

Better?

Thanks for checking!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Yes it worked thank you

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Factory resetted so many times. Unpaired paired my phone again. Did all the other troubleshooting methods but no luck:(  First time had a problem with my Surge.

Best Answer

Hi.. i have my surge with the same problem, and your procedure doesn't work.  There are another way to recover the touch screen?

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Manuel_EC, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for trying those suggestions, I wanted to let you know that I've got in touch with our support team and they will be getting in touch shortly.

Let me know if you have questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried and it has not solved the problem.  Do you have any other solutions?

Best Answer

Hi @bobcat1966 how are you? Welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for following those steps, I already contacted out support team. They will be getting in touch with you shortly. Let me know if you have questions about it.

Have a good one. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes