Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get Surge bluetooth antenna replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The thing is my strap band was broken then I bought a replacement band which not include bluetooth antenna but while I was replacing my band somehow I lost the antenna which is the one suppose to fit in this place  http://bit.ly/2rLlPp3 ,   I did not find it then I thought I might buy one antenna replacement on ebay or amazon but neither I succeed to find one, therefore I wonder if can I buy one replacement direct with fitbit?

Also I wonder if can I update my surge data into my fitbit account via cable if I decide assemble the strap bands without the bluetooth antenna?

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Welcome to the forums

I'm really sorry but there are no replacement parts

Contact support for your options

Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Hope to see you around the forums! Join in on the discussions forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi @LAOL. This link takes you to a FitBit Forum message board where this topic is debated. Read it and decide for yourself. Best of luck. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Surge/Surge-Sync-through-Charge-Cable-in-PC/m-p/1460402#M52434

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

I have a surge laying around (warrant replacement). It's yours if you want it. All I need is a prepaid shipping box. Emujo

Best Answer

Hi Emujo - is your surge still available? I am happy to pay you for shipping it to India. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pm'd you but you never replied. If you still want this let me know, otherwise it's going in the trash at the beginning of October. Emujo

Best Answer

Hi Emujo,

Did you toss the Surge?  I'll provide a prepaid shipping if you still have it.  Marlene

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still have it, another person wants it but nothing in stone. If I don't hear back by tomorrow then I will hold it for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome...please let me know.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarleneA wrote:

Awesome...please let me know.  Thank you.

I have a couple of old ones with the original straps (which are bubbled) and antennae intact; I'll be happy to send you one.

Best Answer

That would be awesome.  How would you like to handle the shipping?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Send me a Private Message with your address and I'll send it to you.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never heard back from the poster, this surge is in good shape, battery is the only problem, lucky to get one day out of it. It's yours if you want it. Emujo

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone have their surge with the antenna intact? 

Still available?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Emujo

Best Answer
0 Votes
How much? Just need the antenna

Thanks!
Samantha

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No charge,  just send a prepaid shipping box back to your location and it's yours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What is your mailing address? I will send it out ASAP!
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you still have an old fitbit surge that you're willing to give away? I'm also looking for a replacement bluetooth antenna.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are the 4th person to ask for it, but no one has sent a prepaid shipping box for it yet. Other than the battery life (maybe 1 1 1/2 days) it's in good condition. PM me if you want it and I'll give you my address. Emujo

Best Answer
0 Votes