Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings Motivation Messages // FitBit have anything???

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does Fitbit offer any kind of motivational messages that can come to my phone? I am really missing that from my Withings App. They used to tell me, good job, you have walked more than the last three Mondays or you have walked more this morning than yesterday. I like the heart rate monitor and the not having to charge up as much but honestly really feel the loss of connection and motivation from the reminders and tips that I got from my withings tracker. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I am looking for something aside from the cheer, taunt, which really doesn't work for motivation unless you have friends that are active on theirs which mine haven't been. ;0( 

Best Answer

@Medicbonnie Thanks for joining us! Your tracker and app will show messages when you meet your goal and if you exceed them respectively. When you reach your goal your tracker should vibrate and show some animation congratulating you for reaching your goal. The app will show messages when you meet your goal or exceed for example if my goal is walking 10,000 steps but I do 13,000 it will show something like "Overachiever  you got 13,000 steps!". Also if you don't have active Fitbit friends you can add some on our Find Friends thread.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes