Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alarm vibrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to change the alarm vibrations?  I am a light sleeper and this this is overkill for me.  I only need 1 vibration or maybe just one that is turned down.  If not I will definately not be using this feature.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @admoulton welcome aboard! well, currently we don't have an option to increase or decrease the intensity of the vibrations of the Fitbit Surge or any other tracker that has silent alarm feature. However I can suggest you to go to our Feature Request board and post this idea or vote for it, 'cause I'm pretty sure that other users have already posted it, but most of them need to increase intensity of the vibrations haha, I would request that, 'cause sometimes I don't feel the alarm Smiley Tongue. So you can take a look of that board, since our developers are constantly checkin' it out to  add to the Fitbit products and improve them. 

I'll be here if you need anything else! Smiley Very Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @admoulton welcome aboard! well, currently we don't have an option to increase or decrease the intensity of the vibrations of the Fitbit Surge or any other tracker that has silent alarm feature. However I can suggest you to go to our Feature Request board and post this idea or vote for it, 'cause I'm pretty sure that other users have already posted it, but most of them need to increase intensity of the vibrations haha, I would request that, 'cause sometimes I don't feel the alarm Smiley Tongue. So you can take a look of that board, since our developers are constantly checkin' it out to  add to the Fitbit products and improve them. 

I'll be here if you need anything else! Smiley Very Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer