Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a fitbit sync with windows XP?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i was wondering since i am not at home and i do not have up to date devices where i am right now if you are able to sync a fitbit with windows XP because i know you can setup and install fitbit connect on the computer and it even searches for my fitbit tracker but it fails to find it and i am wondering if this is because there are other fitbit trackers in the vicinity or if you really just cant sync with windows XP???

Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When setting up Other fitbits can interfere. Even your phone does when setting up on a computer.

All devices need to be moved away. I put them in another room. Went so far one time to put them in my fridge downstairs. Smiley Very Happy  I have a lot of fitbitsSmiley Surprised

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When setting up Other fitbits can interfere. Even your phone does when setting up on a computer.

All devices need to be moved away. I put them in another room. Went so far one time to put them in my fridge downstairs. Smiley Very Happy  I have a lot of fitbitsSmiley Surprised

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Forgot to say make sure proper fitbit connect is download to PC and you might need a dongle with Windows 8

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes