Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my step tile is missing. p

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get it on my app. I have tried my computer...help I just want the tile on my phone. This is the only tile i really use!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @kfarrar, on your app's home page scroll down to the bottom to see "Edit".  Click on that, find the step tile and click on the + to add it.  You can also touch and hold to drag it to a different position.  When you are finished click "done"

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I have tried to edit, but the step tile is not there to add, it seems to have vanished!

Best Answer

Hi, @kfarrar, that's odd!  Try logging out of the app and then logging back in again.  If that doesn't work, I would suggest reinstallinng the app.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi @kfarrar, welcome to the Forums. Hope you're enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Wink

I noticed that @Julia_G has offered a few suggestions to help resolve your issue. If so, I invite you to mark her post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, I’ll be more than glad to lend you a hand with that!

Please keep me posted!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes