Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset time and date on my Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how to reset time and date surge ?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @dalestales! Hope you doing great! As @WendyB mentioned you can reset your Fitbit Time Zone on the Fitbit.com Dashboard on the computer. Or if you prefer to use a mobile device, open the Fitbit App > Account > Advance Settings > Time Zone. 

Remember that to keep updating your Fitbit Surge time, you need to sync at least once a week. To sync check this steps or you can also sync from a computer.

Have a good one! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

For the time go to the dashboard use the gear to choose settings scroll down to time zone and change it there.

It must sync before it takes place

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hello @dalestales! Hope you doing great! As @WendyB mentioned you can reset your Fitbit Time Zone on the Fitbit.com Dashboard on the computer. Or if you prefer to use a mobile device, open the Fitbit App > Account > Advance Settings > Time Zone. 

Remember that to keep updating your Fitbit Surge time, you need to sync at least once a week. To sync check this steps or you can also sync from a computer.

Have a good one! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

From the fitbit App you need to go to the Advanced settings (not mentioned here) and choose your time zone, then sync and it will update at this point

Best Answer

We are so excited to have you in the Forums @Suzy_p! Thanks a million for pointing this out. I've updated the workaround for this issue, thanks to your last post. We believe in team spirit and that we can use our knowledge to help other Fitbitters in distress! Cat Embarassed

Have you checked our Discussion board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other members!

Hope to see new comments from you! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I got a Fitbit Surge and I am not able to change the time and date 

Best Answer
0 Votes