Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walk does not show up in my excercise menu

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Surge and in the fitbit.com website I have 'walk' as one of my exercises in my settings. However, 'walk' does not show up on my exercise menu on the Surge. I have synced it but the menu on my watch does not change. It did show up a few months ago but recently, I can't get it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

You can have only seven shortcuts. So make sure that's what is selected.

It allowed me to check mark 8 and gave me a noticed that I could only have Seven. So just make sure its checked marked and only seven of them.

If that's not it try a restart

Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Let us know!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have 6 exercises on my exercise menu on the Surge. I have 5 checked
off on my profile ( the ones on my Surge menu are not necessarily the
ones on my profile). I cannot add or subtract any from the Surge. I
restarted the Surge at least 4 times and synced it but 'Walk' still does
not show.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support so they can look into you profile. Please be more specific so you can get the help you need

Contact
http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Through the app I would rearangre at least one exercise, this will force Fitbit to reload what is on the watch  

Best Answer
Thanks for your reply. I got it to show after I recharged my Surge, even
though the battery was not low.
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @sandymrc. Thanks for the recommendations @Rich_Laue. Robot Happy

Next time, can add the new exercises to your Surge shortcuts by going to your phone in the Fitbit App > Surge > Shortcuts. Or in your Fitbit.com Dashboard in a computer, under Settings > Surge > Exercise Shortcuts. Smiley Wink

Shortcuts.PNG

Hope it helps. I'll be around! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I fixed the problem by charging the Fitbit.
Best Answer

Hi @sandymrc! You're welcome. I'm glad to know that you were able to fix this, we're here to help all members. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes