Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Devices linked to a Vitality Account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anybody know if you can link 2 Fitbit devices to a Vitality account? I am thinking about buying an Ionic, but I want to keep my old Charge 2 and wear it at work, as I work in a factory and don't want to risk scratching/damaging the new Ionic. Has anybody else done this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Deegy.

Thanks for sharing your question in here.

In this case it is important to mention that it is the apps that are connected. The Fitbit app is connected to Vitality and thus whatever information syncs with Fitbit should sync to Vitality, regardless of what Fitbit device the information is coming from.

I hope this clarifies the situation! Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Deegy.

Thanks for sharing your question in here.

In this case it is important to mention that it is the apps that are connected. The Fitbit app is connected to Vitality and thus whatever information syncs with Fitbit should sync to Vitality, regardless of what Fitbit device the information is coming from.

I hope this clarifies the situation! Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks very much for your response, very helpful 😊

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks very much for your response, very helpful 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes