Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIFit app not synching with FitBit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased the Triomph Rechargeable Smart Bluetooth Scale that comes with the AIFit App. The app says it synchs with my FitBit (I have a Charge 3) and everything is up to date (firmer on my Fitbit, AIFit app and I am on iOS 12.1.2). However, it has never been able to synch even though I have I have logged into my Fitbit account within the AIFit app and pressed synch. I have restarted my iPhone several times but to no avail.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Moderator edit: Removed links

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Welcome to the Forums @zeal914.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing the steps that you have tried to get the two apps to work.

My suggestion would be to try to remove the connection between the two and then try to set them up again. Regularly that helps when an app is not syncing correctly. 

If that doesn't work, then the best option would be to get in touch with the developers directly as these third-party integrations are developed by the third parties and not Fitbit.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

O gás the sane problem, the AIFit didnt connect with fitbit. I ll try TO sendo a message to aifit developers to try TO solve Thais problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Drsimiao.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

Have you tried the steps I mentioned above? It is possible that it could definitely help in getting it all to work correctly.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

i tried to remove all connections and did It again, didnt work. I ll try the contact with aifit developers.

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Drsimiao.

Thanks for giving that a try. Please do keep us posted on how it goes. 

If you have the time maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue (brand of scale is different, but application is exactly the same). 

The app sends data to GoogleFit with no issues, instantly (within seconds), every time. 

It does not syncs to FitBit at all - I think it sent data once and then - nothing 

- I tried to revoke access rights from FitBit app. Did not help

- I tried to disable googleFit integration thinking that maybe there is a conflict. Nothing. 

- Tried to wait longer - nothing. 

Simply doesn't work. 

When opening FitBit web-site on my mobile (and this page on PC) it loads TOOOO long  - maybe issue is in timeout? 

Developer did not respond to my request. 

Any ideas what is worth trying? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SKessel.

Thanks for sharing those details on the matter. 

In this case maybe you could look into IFTTT. That app is useful for connecting lots of different apps so maybe that could help you.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Unfortunately there is no use of ITTT,there is no necessary connection there, tried it. 

And yes - I'd prefer native integration since it is developed. 

Best Answer

Hello @SKessel.

Thanks for taking a look into it and letting me know that it didn't work.

In that case, feel free to post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on your idea to show their support. It is a great way to make your voice heard. If you have the time, be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering if you were able to find a way to synch the AIfit with your Fitbit app? I logged in online to my fitbit and selected the weight tab, there the AIfit information popped up along with a "log information" button that I clicked and the information finally reflected in my app. But it still doesn't sync automatically as I expected it to. But I guess this work around will help for now. Thought I'd share...

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SuMarie.

Thanks for sharing the workaround that has done the job for you. I'm sure that other users will definitely find it useful.

I'd definitely recommend getting in touch directly with AIfit and ask them about the ability to connect with Fitbit. Given that these integrations are regularly managed by the third parties, they should be able to take a closer look at what is going on.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Doesn’t sync. Tried the steps provided by the moderator and still nothing. Suggestions are welcomed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just go to settings and set "sync with fitbit" every time before weight in.

For me it works. 

Ps, moderator kills any sort of discussion, it looks answers from any other person is not welcome. That makes the forum useless unfortunately 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @pamuchas. Hello @SKessel.

Thanks for trying those steps @pamuchas@SKessel Thanks for your feedback.

@pamuchas Please do try what @SKessel recommended. If they still do not work, please try getting in touch with them  directly.

@SKessel Please know that we appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We do not want to make users feel as if their support and experience is not valued. We always want to see other users share their experience and what has worked for them. Thank you for jumping in and sharing what does the trick for you.

Feel free to let me know if there are any other questions I can help out with.

Best Answer

Thanks, SKessel!

While a bit feeble in the Fitbit side, it works. The first day I could see the reading in Fitbit, but the chart and summary did not recognize it. Today it worked better and the Fitbit chart started trending.

I’ll keep on testing it to make it more reading friendly without losing the connection. I’m very excited it works.

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem Solved! This is the solution!!!! I never tried it before!!! Thank you.

Please Moderator. Put this answer in the first post to solve the problem.

Best Answer

Try to open configuration an mark sync with fitbit before you weigh yourself. It works for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Drsimiao and @pamuchas.

I'm glad to read that the steps shared by @SKessel did the trick! Thanks for letting us know.

@SKessel I will be sure to share the instructions you posted with other users that might be having a similar issue in the future. Thanks for posting them.

If you all have the time, be sure to visit our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

I hope to see you all around. Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

AiFit does not sync for 3-4 weeks again.

Tried revoking access to fitbit - and cannot add it again. 

It opens Fitbit website after I click "sync to fitbit" in AiFit app, then I click "enable access" - and it looks that this action symply is not returned to AiFit app. 

Not sure on which side there is an issue. 

Anyone solved? Is it only me who has it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes