Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIFit app not synching with FitBit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased the Triomph Rechargeable Smart Bluetooth Scale that comes with the AIFit App. The app says it synchs with my FitBit (I have a Charge 3) and everything is up to date (firmer on my Fitbit, AIFit app and I am on iOS 12.1.2). However, it has never been able to synch even though I have I have logged into my Fitbit account within the AIFit app and pressed synch. I have restarted my iPhone several times but to no avail.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Moderator edit: Removed links

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Hi Skessel,

would you be able to explain a bit further how this works? I seem to have the same issue, but can’t find the button that you mentioned (it’s named slightly different and it seems not to work for if I click it), so I might be on the wrong spot...

or did you maybe already find another way how it syncs automatically, because that would be even better!

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bafore you use your scale, click on fitbit and put your name! Remember, youll need to share your results with the fitbit before.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Anet, 

1. You need to go to AIFit app and make sure you have your account created

2. Go to the right button (named "Me") 

3. At the end of the menu (second from the bottom - just before "logout"" there are 2 lines - "GoogleFit" and "FitBit"

4. Go to FitBit, it will go to the browser and you'll be prompted to allow access to your FitBit account. Do it (put ticks/ say yes)

5. In the menu "sync current member to fitbit" - say OK. 

Now, every time you weight - repeat these steps (go to FitBit menu, click, wait for a while, click yes). 

Sometimes I do it couple of times - just to make sure it goes to browser to connect. In case it does - weight will be synced. 

Yes, it is wierd. But it looks to be working as of today. 

Funny that google fit works with no issues - just set it up and works, but google fit data goes nowhere then. 

From FitBit I am able to populate weight data to strava and to Garmin Connect automatically (that is really handy). 

Best Answer

Thanks! It works!

It's a bit of an inconvenient workaround (would be better if it worked automatically), but I'm happy that it at least syncs now. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an identical experience.

Worked for one sync, then nothing.

I have also tried all the steps you have described and had the same results

Best Answer
0 Votes
Right. It needs to be done (indicating the Fitbit user) every time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try this but hopefully Fitbit will get this set up as a compatible app. 

Best Answer

Exactly the same here. After setting it up for the first time it worked. But the next day - nothing.

I tried following the steps that others described, but when I click on Fitbit in Aifit app settings - it only allows me to confirm user to be shared with Fitbit (I have 2 users within Aifit app). It doesn't perform the authorisation with my Fitbit account again 😞

After it didn't work, I revoked the access to Aifit from my Fitbit settings page, hoping that it will force Aifit to pair again and transfer data. No luck. Despite app access being revoked, the Aifit app still thinks it is connected, or at least it is not giving me any option to connect again. 

I have sent feedback to Aifit developer, but I wonder if anyone had some luck in sorting this problem? 

Best Answer

Ditto, same issue for me! 

Best Answer

Please remember that this connection to fitbit, was setup, and maintained by Alfit. 

Of it is not syncing, the best we can say is to follow the instructions posted here

Then as mentioned if it still won't sync, you need to reach out, contact, Alfit. 

Both the user and fitbit will not be able to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to indicate the Fitbit member in AIFit every time I weigh for it to work. It is disconnected every day.

It is frustrating that Fitbit doesn’t make it easier to set up and interconnect... but it works for now

Best Answer
0 Votes