Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Touchdown Calendar on Android as a Notification app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mostly in the subject, but my work uses Touchdown (by symantec) calendar.   Wishing you could add Touchdown as a notification app for Fitibit Charge2 and other fitbits.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @mogulman, good to see again. At the moment I haven't heard any plans about this Touchdown Calendar. Although all feedback and ideas are welcome so feel free to share this on our Feature Suggestion board.

I wasn't able to find a similar suggestion for you, but If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

See you around and thank you for your suggestion.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to add Touchdown HD under the notifications but there isn't an option to add it as a calendar substitute, which is fine. However, what I don't like is that when I get notifications from Touchdown, for some reason it doesn't show the Subject Line but instead shows the location... ???? That's not helpful at all and seems to be a simple programming fix. When I get normal notifications on my phone from Touchdown, it shows all relevant information with the Subject of the meeting first. Not sure why the Blaze is only pulling the location.

Best Answer
0 Votes