Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Peloton App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any suggestions as to why this App won't allow me to sync to my Versa?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Slickynik22, welcome to the Community Forums. I'll be glad to help you to sync your Versa to your Peloton account. 

Connecting your Peloton account to Fitbit:

• Once you have completed a class on your Peloton Bike or Tread, tap Share, then select Fitbit
  • Once logged in, metrics from this workout, along with all future completed workouts, will be automatically posted to your Fitbit dashboard

Every workout that is posted to Fitbit will be logged as an exercise and will include the length of your workout, distance and calories burned, giving you a full scope of how hard you pushed.

Note: Some Fitbit devices automatically track heart rate, which will appear in your Fitbit dashboard, but will not sync with the heart rate feature on your Peloton Bike or Tread's touchscreen at this time. If you would like to track your heart rate on the Peloton Bike or Tread, you will need an ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor.

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board to keep our forums organized.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Slickynik22, welcome to the Community Forums. I'll be glad to help you to sync your Versa to your Peloton account. 

Connecting your Peloton account to Fitbit:

• Once you have completed a class on your Peloton Bike or Tread, tap Share, then select Fitbit
  • Once logged in, metrics from this workout, along with all future completed workouts, will be automatically posted to your Fitbit dashboard

Every workout that is posted to Fitbit will be logged as an exercise and will include the length of your workout, distance and calories burned, giving you a full scope of how hard you pushed.

Note: Some Fitbit devices automatically track heart rate, which will appear in your Fitbit dashboard, but will not sync with the heart rate feature on your Peloton Bike or Tread's touchscreen at this time. If you would like to track your heart rate on the Peloton Bike or Tread, you will need an ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor.

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board to keep our forums organized.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes