Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beachbody On Demand doesn't work with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been on a wellness quest & was thrilled to get a Fitbit to track all of the things & I am SO disappointed to learn the Beachbody on Demand app doesn't work with the Fitbit product... how sad. Honestly I spent on alot of money of products from these companies and frankly I expected better. We all know it's not a shortage of funds development wise... soooo what's up with this ?! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Meraki.Momma. Welcome to the Community Forums.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board as there are more chances to get related replies here. I understand where you're coming from about integrating Beachbody On Demand to Fitbit and thanks for your feedback. Let me share that our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. I’d encourage you to make this suggestion to Beachbody and also post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board so our developers can take it into consideration. Fitbit keeps working to make Fitbit more useful for you, so rest assured your comments won't go unnoticed.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes