Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Fitness / Pulse Move

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Fitbit app and my Fitbit Charge 2 everyday to its full potential.

my gym has recently had a revamp and now has Fitness Pulse equipment. You do the excerise... then using the Fitness Pulse app scan the QR code that comes up on the screen, logging your results.

now! Before you start the equipment it has a standby slideshow. Advertising you can connect to twitter, Facebook and also Fitbit using Fitness Pulse. Nothing on the screen showing how to connect... the Fitbit app doesn't show it's a compatible app.

any ideas guys? It's not the end of the world but just curious if they can be connected.

thank you for any help in advance!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @SkipsieDonna. Thanks for joining us in the forums! And I'm happy to see you are getting good use out of your device! You raise a good question. Since Fitness Pulse will not currently sync with your Fitbit app, the best thing to do is post your idea to the Feature Suggestions Board. The Fitbit developers keep an out here. And others can search for and vote for your idea. Good luck!

Best Answer

I too am a PulseMove user at my gym. Only recently have they started displaying the FitBit logo on the screens of the equipment. 

It would be kinda cool if the pulse equipment sync'd with the Fitbit app. The pulseMove app is kinda rubbish IMO. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, PulseMove is issued from the gym to use. I see there is a greyed out link between pulsemove and Fitbit. Are we a step closer to integrating?

Best Answer

I joined a gym last week that also uses this equipment, when you look on their website it has the option to link the 2 (see screenshot) but it won’t let me link the 2, why have it on the website if they can’t be linked?

06D03224-F007-4D7A-B511-C5F720C17A20.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent question, @SunsetRunner - Have you contacted the gym to ask for help?  Essentially, it is up to the third party app to determine how it can sync to Fitbit. It looks like others here would be interested in their answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The gym is in a leisure centre so not sure they’d be able to help. 

just would be good to be able to connect the 2.  It’s on the PulseMove website that the 2 can be connected but a shame that they can’t ‘connect’ so to speak. 

Best Answer
0 Votes