Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best drinking water app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

Looking for recommendations on an accurate and good looking app (compatible with Fitbit) for recording my liquid intake... I've been using Water My Body on my smart phone but it's not compatible. I'd like an app which allows me to specify quite accurately what kind of drink I've had, it's more fun - and the native water monitoring thing on the Fitbit app seems very basic.

Thank you...

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

@SunsetRunner It is nice to have you in the Fitbit community! Here are the apps compatible with Fitbit: https://www.fitbit.com/apps  Smiley Happy .  You can try MyFitnessPal. 

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer

I just installed Hydro Coach - very worth checking it out

Best Answer

I've installed Hydro Coach Pro more than one year, very satisfied.

Best Answer

@juanbrunette @RSle It is a pleasure to see you with us guys!

Thanks for sharing this information. I'll download it and see how it goes. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Please just add it to Fitbit list of Compatible Apps in the Fitbit App as it took me a while to find a suitable app (in the place of Waterlogged which basically does not work on Android and support is pretty much non-existent)

Best Answer

Hi @juanbrunette , glad to see you again.

That's sounds like a great idea. In this scenario, I encourage you to use the " feature suggestion " board so you can share this idea.  You can then share the link here and we can all vote for it. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I have used Hydro Coach for a few years now. I don't see that it is compatible for Fitbit. Am I missing something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170506-162859.png

Hi, go to Hydro Coach settings/ connections

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks! I've been using hydro coach before I started using fitbit. Glad to see they're compatible 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

connected hydro coach to fitbit, yet  I don't see my hydrocoach imputs in fitbit? does anyone know if there's something up with the connection if I have to click on something to send the info? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

sometimes fitbit is lagging, try to go to fitbit dashboard and tap on water/tap on volume "ml of your ...ml goal", after should be ok

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh yes, thanks 🙂 it works now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hydro Coach looks great but I'm afraid I'm on iOS. Does anyone have any recommendations? Water logged needs you to pay to integrate it and I want more detail than My Water

Best Answer

Having the same issue, installed PRO.  Connected to Fitbit but I am not seeing any data syncing between the apps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Correction, in the fitbit app its not showing water intake from Hydro.  Unless I check the graph which does show it and so does the web??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @Iaing80.

The app Hydro doesn't figure among our officially supported apps. The only app that is supported and accessible from iOS, is the Thermos Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid.

In Android there isn't official options. Although, some members of the Community has been recommending the Hidrate Spark Water. For more details feel free to visit the following thread: Hidrate Spark Water Bottle & App.

Nonetheless, there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit or in case there is an issue in the case the app can integrate with your Fitbit Dashboard.

See you later and hope this information helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have started using Drink!Water and really like it. It syncs with FitBit and i haven't had any issues. It will also sync with Apple Health if you would like. The actual app will notify you as well but I personally only have my fitbit remind me and then I go in and log my water intake in the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Heather,

Are you sure Drink!Water integrates with FitBit? Because to me it shows only Apple Health integration under Settings. 

Thank!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Under the Drink!Water app that is all it will show but if you go under the actual FitBit app and once the Drink!Water sends the first notification to your phone, the app will show under your fitbit notification settings to turn on and off. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know  if you have additional questions and I would be happy to walk you through it step by step. 

Best Answer
0 Votes