Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not link Fitbit to FITINDEX digital scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to sync Fitbit with third-party app FITINDEX to link my digital scale. This worked at one time. But have been unable to do so. The FITINDEX app asks Fitbit to authorize access/write to my Fitbit account, allowing weight and profile. But Fitbit does NOT activate the ALLOW button. It is grayed out.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@richardhack Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the detailed information shared. There are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third-party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app. Learn more about it: Third Party Apps - FAQ.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

so you (Fitbit) are no longer compatible with Fitindex scales?

Best Answer

i am having the same issue - FITINDEX has not been able to sync for months, though I have the settings correct and it works fine connected to my health app 

Best Answer

@FJZ @SunsetRunner It's nice to see you on the Community. 

Some of our top integrations are noted at www.fitbit.com/us/technology/partnership, but there are many more integrations that aren’t on the list. Please contact FitIndex for more information about the integration with Fitbit, they should be able to continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please confirm if fitbit still syncs with FITINDEX? Yes or no

Starr Bruner

(Sent from my iPhone; please excuse brevity or errors.)

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Your answers show that your customer service is nonexistant and that your company could care less after they sucker people into purchasing their product.  I am going to take my fitbit and toss it.  Your competitors have much better products for much lower cost.  People, do not buy apple products!

Best Answer

Mine recently stopped syncing to the Fitbit app, but when I go to Fitbit web, the weight data is there and current. I don’t understand but frustrating. 

Best Answer

@UserBob fitbit handles the API tgat allows third parties to have access to your data, it is up to the third party to manage what they want to send to fitbit. 

This is not something fitbit can do, and as mentioned above, but doesn't have to know which companies have implemented a sync with fitbit. 

At best, on fitbits side, we vs revoke access, and through the third party, setup the link. 

Otherwise, the user needs to contact the third party. 

@FJZ it is up to Fitindex if they want to sync with fitbit or not, your question can only be answered by fitindex. 

Best Answer
0 Votes